TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. (a) As required by Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, Grace and
Galors’ (the agency) booking form containing the terms of the booking must be signed and
returned by the client.
2. Permitted use: Standard booking fees in general cover the usage of one image, in the UK only,
for the initial permitted use, from the date of the booking.
3. Rates are charged by the day or by the hour at the rate agreed at the time of booking.
4. Overtime: Overtime rates apply before 9am and after 6pm and on all bookings over eight hours.
a.The overtime rate is one-and a-half times the daily hourly rate between 18.00 and 24.00 and a
special rate is negotiated for night work between 24.00 and 09.00 hours.
b.Work on Saturday’s is at one-and-a half times the normal rate and work on Sundays and Bank
holidays is at double the normal rate.
5. Travel: Travel will be charged at half the hourly rate. This applies to travel outside a 5 mile radius
of Hyde Park Corner (i.e. Chiswick in the West, Golders Green and Highgate Village in the North,
Mile End in the East, Streatham Hill and Tooting Bec in the South.)
6. Fittings: Fittings are charged at half the hourly rate with a minimum two hour booking.
7. Location bookings: If a model is working on location out of London all travel and accommodation
is to be organised and paid for by the client unless previously agreed.
8. All additional fees are to be agreed at the time of booking. It is the clients responsibility to notify
the agent of any further usages required or anticipated subsequent to the time of booking.
9. Usage: Additional fees are paid to use the image for all know or anticipated purposes other than
the initial media permitted use. e.g. Posters, showcards, packaging etc. Photographs may not be
used until all fees are paid in full.
10. a.All bookings except equity contract TV commercials: The agency charges a supplement of
25% on all hourly, daily and overtime fees for the right to use and all fees negotiated for any other
service to be supplied by the model. Both agency fees and model fees will be invoiced by the
agent. Unless otherwise agreed at the time of the booking the model disbursement is included at
62.5% and the agent’s fee at 37.5% of the invoice total. VAT and any agreed expenses will be
added where appropriate.
10. b. Equity contract TV commercials: The fee negotiated by the agent is the artist’s fee from
which agency commission will be deducted at 20% of the invoice total. VAT and agreed expenses
will be added where appropriate.
11. Invoicing: On all invoices payment is required within 30 days of date of invoice. In all cases the
person booking the model is the client who will be invoiced and solely responsible for payment,
unless otherwise agreed in writing at the time of booking. The agency reserves the right to invoice
the ‘ultimate client” (i.e the designer, manufacturer, owner of the product in question), for example
this may be done if the client is booking on behalf of the uktimate client are jointly severally liable to
pay the invoice. The agency reserves the right to alter payment terms if deems appropriate prior to
13. Provisional bookings will be automatically cancelled if they are not confirmed within 24 hours of
the proposed booking, or if a definite booking is offerered and the provisional cannot be confirmed.
14. If a booking is cancelled within one working day of the starting time the full booking fee will be
charged unless the same model is booked within 24 hours in which case the half booking fee will
be charged. If a booking is cancelled outside the one day period equal to the length of the booking,
then the full fee is charged. Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays are excluded from these
calculations. This is a reciprocal arrangement between model and client.
15. Weather permitting bookings: At the first cancellation, a half fee is charged unless the client
fails to cancel in time to prevent the model’s attendance, in which case the full fee is payable. At
the second cancellation the full fee is charged.
15. Clients are responsible for models’ meals on all bookings outside the london area (see 5)
16. All fees will be invoiced to the record company. For all videos the normal daily rate will apply
plus a buyout.
TEST AND EXPERIMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY
17. A photographer is not entitled to use test and/or test commercials for commercial purposes
unless specific arrangements have been made before the photographic session.
18. The photographer is not entitled to use any of the images he takes for any use beyond that
agreed under sections 2,8,9 above. The photographer to this extent agrees to restrict use of his
copyright and if the model agency client is not a photographer, the client is to draw these terms and
conditions to the attention of the photographer and obtain his agreement to them before the shoot
19. Any cause for complaint should be reported when it arises. Complaints cannot be considered in
20. The agency will accept no responsibility for any other expenditure unless authorised by us in
21. All fees are to be negotiated only with with Grace and Galor.
22. Whilst every endeavour is made to provide satisfactory and efficient service to our clients we
cannot be held responsible for a models’ conduct on an assignment. It is the clients responsibility
to arrange insurance if indemnity is required against a models inability to attend through sickness
or unforseen circumstances. At no time is the agency liable to provide a refund of any fees.
23. We reserve the right to negotiate within the structure of these terms and conditions.
graceandgalor.com does not collect any personal or private information about you with the following exceptions which apply to registered users only:
24. Personal Details – When registering with graceandgalor.com you may choose to supply us with your name, company or email address. The ONLY personal details you are obliged to supply is a valid email address. Details are stored in our database and are only accessible by Grace and Galor Model Management Ltd and graceandgalor.com developers. These details will not be sold, traded or otherwise supplied to any person/s outside of Grace and Galor Model Management Ltd.
25. Email Address – Upon registering your email address is stored on our database and can only be accessed by Grace and Galor Model Management Ltd and graceandgalor.com developers. Your email address is used to email you with your login details should a reminder be required and is used to help determine login details should you forget your username or password. Your email address may also be used to send you news and promotional emails from Grace and Galor Model Management Ltd.